SSM REFUNDS APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- All refund applications to the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) shall be made through the Refund Application Form.
- Refund Application Form should be submitted to the SSM via email email@example.com . The following documents must be attached together with the application form:
- A copy of the SSM official receipt of the transaction.
- A copy of Refusal / Query / Cancellation Program issued by SSM related to the transaction
- A copy of the proof of payment of the related transaction.
- Only a complete refund application form shall be processed within 30 working days from the date of receipt.
- The approved refund payment will be made through direct transfer to the recipient’s bank account via electronic fund transfer.
- Any inquiries regarding refund application status can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the reference number of cases dealing.